The rules for "A Year On Market" are simple and of course always subject to
change. They are:
- One photo every day for a year on either North or South Market Street.
- Market Street runs from Mt. Olivet Cemetery to the old Coca Cola warehouse.
- I have to be on Market Street when I take the photo. That means I have to be
on the actual road, adjacent sidewalks or on a property with a Market Street address.
- If I manage to take two good photos on one day I can't use the second photo on another
day unless I go back and retake that second photo for use on the second day. In other words
, each published photo must be taken within the 24 hours that define that day.
- On days that I am out of the state or out of the country it is permissible to use a guest